Effective as of February 1, 2023
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://librari.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you when you use the Website:
• (Only if you register:) Personal information, such as your email address and library card number.
• Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical data.
• Usage information, such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on the Website, and the features you use.
• Any other information you provide to us.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via registration, email or other direct contact from you.
We may use your information to:
• Provide you with access to the Website.
• Improve the Website and the API.
• Communicate with you about the Website.
• Analyze usage of the Website.
• Monitor and protect the security of the Website.
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With your consent.
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• To protect the security of the Website.
• To protect the rights and property of Librari, its users, and others.
• To respond to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
• To a third party in the event of a merger, sale, or other transfer of all or a portion of our assets.
We use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address email@example.com:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Website page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.